I’m uploading CME (Continuing Medical Education) courses available in Australia. These courses/ workshops are recognized by the different Australasian colleges for CME points. More importantly, these courses may help you get a better understanding of the Australian health system and may be able to help you get accepted into a job that you want. Think of these courses as investments which will pay off for your career advancement AND may help save the life of your next patient.
A-B-C for ICU: Clinical Skills Workshop
18 to 19th February 2011
THEORY AND HANDS-ON WORKSHOP ON VARIOUS ASPECTS OF AIRWAY, VENTILATION AND CIRCULATORY MANAGEMENT IN
CRITICALLY ILL PATIENTS:
• IDEAL FOR ICU AND EMERGENCY TRAINEES
• LECTURES AND SKILLS WORKSHOP CONDUCTED BY TEAM OF DEDICATED AND EXPERIENCED INTENSIVISTS AND ANAESTHETISTS.
Click on the link below to download the flyer:Share on Facebook
- written by an IMG who has firsthand experience
- in-depth step-by-step explanation of pathways
- insider tips on writing a curriculum vitae