Part-time and Full-time VR and non-VR GPs for Afterhours Medical Deputising Service
- Highest % allocation of professional fees in the industry
- Flexible rostering, you remain in control!
- Fully computerized
OnCall Doctors is the newest afterhours medical deputising service in the Gold Coast. This represents a great opportunity for local doctors and international medical graduates with general registration / FRACGP qualifications to work in a supportive and collegial environment. You run your own business as an independent contractor, we are here to support you. There are mentors available who have vast experience both in after hours general practice and emergency medicine. We pride ourselves in following the principles of continuity and coordination of care with families of patients, general practitioners, and hospitals.
As a deputising general practitioner, you will be providing episodic primary care (home and nursing home visits) during the after hours period between 6pm-8am weekdays, 12nn onwards on Saturdays, and 8am-8am on Sundays and public holidays. You will be serving a variety of patients from multicultural and ethnic backgrounds in select Gold Coast areas.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Medical Indemnity certificate
- Copy of APHRA registration
- Copy of Passport identification page
For non-VR GPs / medical officers / trainees of other specialties / temporary residents:
- At least two years post-graduate experience
- Rotations in Emergency Medicine, General Medicine and Surgery
- General registration or AMC exam (part 1) with PESCI exam
For VR GPs:
- FRACGP certificate
Upload your CV to http://OnCallDoctors.recruiterbox.com/jobs/20797Share on Facebook
- written by an IMG who has firsthand experience
- in-depth step-by-step explanation of pathways
- insider tips on writing a curriculum vitae